0191 280 5038 / 07989 327 765 firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If you have a current accountant, we will need to obtain professional clearance first.
2. If yours is a limited company, you will have to pay the annual filing fee of £13 to Companies House.
3. The work completed will include weekly or monthly payroll, VAT returns (if applicable), accounts production, corporation tax return/ partnership tax return (if applicable), filing of annual return per the above, and up to 2 self-assessment returns (additional self-assessment returns will be charged at £200 each).
4. Any third party communication, i.e. letters to banks, accountants’ certificates, CSO returns, management accounts etc. will be chargeable.
5. The offer is limited to one year’s accountancy service, meaning one set of accounts will be completed, one tax years self-assessment will be completed, 4 quarterly VAT returns and 12 monthly or 52 weekly payrolls will be ran.
6. If, during the period, an HMRC investigation commences, any work carried out completing the investigation will be chargeable. This can be negated by taking out ‘tax investigation insurance’ which is payable in advance at a cost of £99 for a sole trader, £149 for a partnership or £199 for a limited company.
7. Any person or company that is currently being investigated by HMRC cannot enter.
8. The winner will have to provide proof of name and address for money laundering purposes.
9. We guarantee to submit all work on time. If, however, you fail to supply us with the required information in the required format on time, we will not be responsible for any penalties incurred.